The graduates of the Bachelor of Business Administration Program of the Department will be able to:
- Graduates from this department will have competencies in Accounting, Economics, Finance, General Management, Management Information Systems, and Marketing. These skills are honed during a major courses and projects in which they are expected to fully assess the threats and opportunities of the competitive environment and the strengths and weaknesses of an organization.
- Set purposes, strategies, policies and procedures for a firm.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the human, financial, material, and information resources of a given organization.
- Manage the activities of different undertaking that are related to the marketing, human resource, materials, production, information system, finance, and others
- Make decisions to solve problems and mange conflicts.
- Analyze the organization as a total system and align it with its environment
- Carry out research and constancy competently.
Generally, the Department tries to meet the above mentioned goals and objectives by working hand in hand with other higher educational institutions, business and non-business organizations, the government, and the society.