The BBA at Western University College is a professional degree. It is designed to develop broad managerial competence to enable graduates to cope with a wide variety of business situations appropriate to their diverse backgrounds. The Western University College BBA program upholds a strong international focus. In order to fulfill the overall objective, emphasis is placed through- out the program on the development of the individual through the concentration on basic disciplines and skills as well as specific subject areas.
The program objectives include:
- Use of analytical tools from quantitative and behavioral sciences;
- Coverage of basic functional areas of business with stress on their inter-relationships;
- Building flexibility and adaptability for changing environments;
- Development of student's ability to evaluate social, political, and economic values;
- Advancement of skills in group cooperation and decision-making;
- Development of communication skills;
- Development of a sense of professional responsibility;
- Multinational aspects as related to all the subject areas.